We are hiring a talented Scheduler professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Premiere Roofing is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to Premiere Roofing.
- Speak with customers over the phone in order to schedule, remind and follow up on appointments
- Email or mail reminders to customers or clients when appropriate
- Add, cancel or make changes to appointments in the organization’s schedule
- Resolve appointment conflicts for staff and customers or clients
- Schedule the manufacturing production of products for materials for the job.
Qualifications for Scheduler:
- A college degree in the organization’s industry, administration or a related field is beneficial
- General math skills and experience working with data
- Computer competency for data entry and the production of reports and schedules
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working as a company team member
- Ability to fulfill the company’s standards and values when performing scheduling tasks
- Display kindness and be open to providing scheduling accommodations to customers, clients or staff
- Have an eye for detail and organization
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly
- Schedule project timelines in order to predict the finish date for larger projects
Our growing retail roofing business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative. We are looking for proven work experience as a sales representative that is highly motivated. Some requirements will include excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills, prioritizing, time management and organizational skills, ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs, establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships and reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
Roof Repair Specialist
Premiere Roofing is looking for its next qualified teammate! This is a full time position – roofing experience on residential roof repairs is preferred.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean background check and must be drug free
- Experience making repair decisions
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic roof repair practices
- Must be 18 or older
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with a clean background check and must be drug free.
To become a part of our growing team, apply today!