Customer Service Administrator
Premiere Roofing is looking for its next qualified teammate! This is a full-time position in Irmo, South Carolina.
• Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Arranging appointments, conducting follow up calls and maintaining communication with customers.
• Data entry (permit information, job photos, invoices etc.)
• Identify and follow up with customers on outstanding account receivables.
• Submitting permit applications to various county offices.
• Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Managers and other Premiere Roofing team members.
• Familiar with using E-mail in a professional manner (Microsoft Outlook)
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Pay: $15.00-$21.00 per hour
• Job type: Full-time
• Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday-Friday
• Benefits: Paid time off, 401 (k)