Customer Service Administrator
Premiere Roofing is looking for its next qualified teammate! This is a full-time position in Irmo, South Carolina.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
• Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Arranging appointments, conducting follow up calls and maintaining communication with customers.
• Data entry (permit information, job photos, invoices etc.)
• Identify and follow up with customers on outstanding account receivables.
• Submitting permit applications to various county offices.
• Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Managers and other Premiere Roofing team members.
• Familiar with using E-mail in a professional manner (Microsoft Outlook)
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Job type: Full-time
• Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday-Friday
• Benefits: Paid time off, 401 (k)
• Experience: 1 Year Preferred in Customer Support & Client Services Occupations