Premiere Roofing is looking for its next qualified teammate! This is a full-time position in Irmo, South Carolina.
We are looking for a foreman who will directly supervise activities of construction/roofing contractors and our crews. The foreman will perform supervisory functions and engage in the construction/roofing trade work as the workers they are supervising. Foreman provide a timely and quality installation of all assigned roofing projects in the field and engage with customers regarding their needs and concerns on site.
• Perform all tasked calendar duties as assigned.
• Complete and maintain proper daily paperwork (i.e. Timesheets, Foreman notes, check-list, expenses etc.)
• Report job progression by taking detailed photos of the work before, during and after the work is completed.
• Ability to solve unforeseen dilemmas and problems on the jobsite as they occur.
• Check delivered materials onsite for correctness and ensure that all materials are on the jobsite.
• Maintain professional public relations with customers and subcontractors.
• Conduct final walk through with customers when jobs are completed.
• Good mathematical, reading and time management skills.
• Basic knowledge of South Carolina Building Code.
• Must be able to lift shingles, handle ladders and get on a roof comfortably.
• Experience with using mobile apps and email on a smartphone or i-pad is a plus.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Any installation experience with siding, gutters or fascia is a huge plus.
• Good attendance.
• Good driving record.
• Job type: Full-time