We are hiring a talented Scheduler professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Premiere Roofing is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to Premiere Roofing.
- Speak with customers over the phone in order to schedule, remind and follow up on appointments
- Email or mail reminders to customers or clients when appropriate
- Add, cancel or make changes to appointments in the organization’s schedule
- Resolve appointment conflicts for staff and customers or clients
- Schedule the manufacturing production of products for materials for the job.
Qualifications for Scheduler:
- A college degree in the organization’s industry, administration or a related field is beneficial
- General math skills and experience working with data
- Computer competency for data entry and the production of reports and schedules
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working as a company team member
- Ability to fulfill the company’s standards and values when performing scheduling tasks
- Display kindness and be open to providing scheduling accommodations to customers, clients or staff
- Have an eye for detail and organization
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly
- Schedule project timelines in order to predict the finish date for larger projects